Learn more about the power and beauty of Reiki. We offer Reiki treatments, long-distance healings, attunements, workshops, trainings & courses. We offer our Reiki services to local clients in the San Francisco Bay Area (San Francisco, Berkeley & Oakland), CA and nationwide clients.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.
A man by the name of Mikao Usui (died 1930), who was principal of the Doshisha university in Kyoto, Japan and also a Christian minister created the traditional technique. He took residency at a Zen Buddhist Monastery and studied ancient healing techniques. And he later had a three-week period of meditation, fasting and prayer on Mt. Koriyama in Japan. There he was struck with light in his third eye and saw the symbols used for traditional and contemporary Reiki healing.
There are many versions of his life story.
He received the Reiki Master degree from Usui at 47 in 1925
She was one of the 1st women to become a Reiki Master by Hyashi in 1941.
She helped bring Reiki to the U.S.
* Creates deep relaxation and calm
* Aids the body to release stress and tension
* It accelerates the body's self-healing abilities
* Relieves pain
* Can help with acute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.)
* Aids the breaking of addictions
* Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins
* Supports the immune system
* Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
* Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing
* Aids meditation and positive thinking
* Releases blocked and suppressed feelings
* Promotes creativity
* Balances the energies in the body
You can manifest abundance, relationsips, jobs, etc with Reiki. the Universe is abundant and can give you want you desire. Be clear and ethical. Do you best not to violate anyone's free will.
Ways to create what you want
1. You can write down what you want
2. Draw an image of what you want
3. Visualize what you want
4. Manifesting Grid
- Visualize you wish with you in it
- Place the earth behind it (and you)
- Bring a golden grid over the picture, diagonal or spiral,running from sky to earth
- Draw the cho-ku-rei over the whole picture
- Hold the image for aslong as you can,then let go
After you get clear about what you want
1.Place or send a cho-ku-rei to the picture, drawing, or image
2.The cho-ku-rei can be drawn, psychically sent, or motioned with the hand
Words that can be used to close up manifestation work
(Taken from Marion weinstein, author of "Positive Magic")
"I ask for these things, their equivalent or better,
accodring to free will, harmiing none,
and in accordance with the highest and greatest good of all"
Reiki II symbols make absentee healing possible.
This means doing Reiki for someonewho is not physically present, someone you cannot put your hands on for the session. Absentee healing is basically a process of visualization in a meditative state.
Distance healing can be done on people, animals, the earth, etheric beings, crystals.
Session can be done in a quiet, private room. Get permission beforehand or check in with your feelings to see if it is alright to do the session. The person receiving it may feel it.
There are variety of ways to do distance healing:
1. See the person and fill their aura with light and Reiki symbols
2. Imagine giving the person a reiki session
3. Imagine the person or thing small enough to fit in your hands
4. Imagine your knee as the recieveing person and do the healing as if it were.
5. Use a teddy bear, doll, pillow, photgraph as the person. Then do the healing on the item.
6. Take a piece of paper and write the person/place/thing on it and energize the paper.
Send Reiki energy to Others Often:
Please make time to send lots of Reiki energy to
1. the Earth
6. town, city, state, or country
7. all aspects of your life
8. your pets and animals
9. your plants
10. your crystals
11. your body
Reiki can be a great gift and tool to use with someone who is dying or near death. It brings comfort and reduces discomfort. You may also choose to pass attunements to someone who is near death to assist with the death process.